How everything began ...

1899

Philipp Bazlen founded as a saddlery for the production of technical leather articles, later taken over by his son Max Bazlen.

1949

Opening of an upholstery/wallpapering and leather specialty store in the Stuttgarter Strasse in Metzingen.

1976

Entry of Max and Gerhard Bazlen into the family business with the introduction and initial production of lady’s and men's belts.

1983

Founding of the marketing company BGM Mode-Accessories GmbH and the relocation of the business premises to the Christian-Völter-Strasse in Metzingen.

1986

Relocation to a new building because of restricted space, now the current business premises in the Carl-Zeiss-Strasse, Metzingen.

1994

Expansion of the office building by an two additional floors.

2006

Raising the production and storage facility by two additional floors.

2007

Participation in leading fashion fairs (Cologne, Düsseldorf, Munich, Berlin). Expansion of the export sales activities.

2010 / 2011

Acquisition, renovation and occupation of the property in Carl-Zeiss-Strasse 18 in Metzingen, as well as the commissioning of a paternoster supplementary storage facility.

2012

Introduction of the Vanzetti Kid’s Collection.

Contact

T +49 7123 9677–0
E kontakt@vanzetti.fashion